General Track Rules
These rules shall govern events conducted by the
speedway. Rules and regulations, if not covered
herein, shall be decided by the track officials and
their decisions will be final. The speedway reserves
the right to check, bar, fine or penalize anyone who
violates these rules. The final interpretation of
these rules will be handled by the officials of the
speedway. We cannot make rules to fit everyone's
needs or desires, so if you run, please be willing
to go by the rules outlined. NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. All drivers, car owners, and anyone else must
sign a release and purchase a
pit pass before entering the pit area.
2. No driver, car owner, or mechanic shall have any
claims for damages, expense,
or otherwise against the track or its officials.
3. Drivers cannot switch from one division to
another without authorized permission.
4. All drivers will be paid according to laps
completed. You must start the feature to be paid.
5. Payoff on RED/CHECKERED Flag will be same as
6. All participating race cars may be inspected by
the track officials. Cars with very minor defects
may be granted permission to race agreeing to make
such changes by the next race.
7. Refusing to obey officials could result in laps
taken away or suspension.
8. Any car caught illegal receives NO MONEY OR
9. Any driver or car owner that does not collect
their winnings the night of the race will not be
10. Owners and drivers are to keep up with their
winnings, expenses and anything pertaining to INCOME
11. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED IN
12. Anyone seen with an achoholic beverage in hand
may be removed.
13. NO FIREARMS ALLOWED.
14. When the race event is halted due to adverse
weather conditions, prize money and points will be
advanced only to drivers in those events completed
prior to postponement. One feature race will
complete the race event in a rain out situation. No
money will be refunded for any reason.
15. Cars cannot leave the track until fifteen
minutes after completion of the feature race.
16. No riding of passengers on or in race cars.
17. No courtesy laps, any division.
18. No flashing lights, radios, or mirrors in any
19. No drinking and driving, if caught you will not
participate in the nights event.
General Safety Rules
1. Cars entering, exiting, and traveling through the
pits must travel at a slow, safe rate of speed.
2. All cars must be equipped with a fully charged
fire extinguisher with gauge in good working order
and installed with easy reach of the driver.
3. Fire resistant suits are mandatory of all drivers
and fire suits will be worn any time car is on the
4. All drivers must wear 2005 Snell, or newer
approved helmets with the face shields or goggles.
5. Window nets are recommended for all division.
6. Driver must be able to exit from both sides of
7. Rollover cut-off switch must be used with any
electric fuel pump.
8. All cars must have padding on roll bars in
9. All cars in all classes must be equipped with
four point roll over protection with 3 bars in the
drivers side and 2 bars in the right side. Bars must
be of adequate thickness installed in a safe manner,
welding and fitting.
10. All doors must be welded or bolted shut.
11. All glass and flammable materials must be
12. Racing type bucket seat mandatory in all classes
with seat frame fastened to roll cage and door bars.
13. A quick release safety belt no less than 3" wide
is compulsory. 3" wide shoulder harness compulsory.
Safety belts must come from behind driver. Shoulder
belts must be anchored behind the driver at shoulder
height. Must use a minimum 3/8" grade 5 bolts for
belt installation. Crotch belts recommended.
14. If the battery is in the drivers compartment, it
must be in an approved marine battery box, top and
bottom and be securely bolted down with 1" x 1/8'
15. A drive shaft safety loop made of 1/4" chain
minimum will be installed near the front of the
16. Driveshafts will be painted white or aluminum
17. Gas tanks or fuel cells must be secured with (4)
1" x 1/2" steel straps and 3/8' bolts. If mounted in
the trunk area with (2) straps each way.
18. Cars must have complete firewall front and rear.
19. All holes in the firewall and floorpan must be
covered with 22 gauge sheet metal or thicker.
20. If fuel line runs inside of car, it must be in 1
piece rigid metal conduit or steel braid hose.
21. All weight added to car must be bolted or
welded, painted white and have car number on it. NO
22. All cars must have a minimum of three 3/8'
diameter bars in the windshield area in front of the
23. Raceivers Mandatory
24. Hanns Device or Safety Neck Restraint
1. Any driver, car owner, mechanic or crew member
who encourages or participates in adverse
demonstrations or fights on the track property or
surrounding premises before, during or after a race
event shall be subject to a fine, immediate
suspension, and or loss of prize money and
championship points. Minimum fine will be $100.
2. Any driver, car owner, mechanic, or crew member
who shall commit assault or threaten to do bodily
harm to speedway officials or persons under their
orders, shall be barred from competition at the
speedway and subject to prosecution.
3. If in the judgment of officials there is
unnecessary roughness on the track, the race will be
stopped, and the person involved will be put in the
4. The conduct of an owner, driver, mechanic, or
crew member that is considered unsportsmanlike in
the continuance of an event shall be subject to a
fine, suspension, and or barred from further
competition at the speedway.
5. The driver alone will be held responsible for the
conduct of their crew members. The driver alone
shall be the sole spokesman for their car in any
matter pertaining to the race and must talk to the
officials in charge.
6. Any driver, car owner, mechanic, or crew member
who verbally abuses or ridicules any speedway
official or person under speedway orders shall be
subject to a fine, immediate suspension, and/or loss
of prize money and the championship points.
7. Any driver, car owner, mechanic, or crew member
who climbs on the flag stand without being
instructed to do so will be fined $100.00 and
subject to being barred.
8. Any fines or suspensions must be settled with
speedway officials before a driver, car owner or
crew member will be allowed to participate in
another event at the speedway.
9. The management reserves the right to refuse entry
to any car or person without question.
General Race Procedures
1. All starts will be running starts, two cars
abreast. If the race is stopped for any reason after
the first lap, the cars will re-start in single file
in the same position they were prior to the waving
of the red or yellow flag. Cars must stay in the
same position until the green flag is dropped. The
reserves to stop the race at any time.
2. Any cars involved in an accident will be lined up
in the rear of the line as they were on the track
the previous lap Any car for which the yellow flag
is displayed must start in the rear. Completition of
a lap will be when all cars cross the start/finish
3. All races will start and re-start at the flagmans
4. Each car must hold their starting position until
the green flag is displayed.
5. Any car that does not maintain starting formation
may be penalized.
6. Double line starts for 2 attempts. The 3rd will
start single file.
7. Any car or driver that leaves the track after the
completion of the first lap will go to the back of
8. Working on cars is not allowed on any part of the
track. One lap will be taken away if car is worked
on, on the track.
9. No one from the pits on the racing surface after
the red flag without the pit stewards permission.
10. Anyone stopping to argue with the officials will
be black flagged.
11. Any car that causes a caution
in the same race will be black flagged.
12. Rough driving will not be tolerated. Penalties
will be accessed at officials discretion.
13. Vacant start or restart positions will be filled
by moving up unless directed to criss-cross.
14. The completion of the first lap will be when all
cars cross the start/finish line after the green
flag is displayed. If the caution is thrown before
the first lap is finished, the race will be complete
re-start in original postions. If a caution is
thrown after all cars finishes the first lap, a
restart will be used, with the car/cars causing the
caution going to the rear of the field.
15. If you spin-out and you pull up on the track
intentionally during the race, you may be black
flagged for the rest of the race.
16. If the starter determines that a particular car
deliberately spins another car, that car will be put
in the rear and the car that did spin-out will go
back to its original position.
17. If, in the judgement of officials, the leader is
spun intentionally on the
last lap, he will be declared the winner and the car
causing the spin will be
moved to last place.
18. A black flag will be given if there appears to
be a problem with a car and/or unsportsmanlike
conduct or driving.
19. Drivers will line up cars immediately upon
request. Failure to do so will cause a loss of
20. Cars will not race back to the caution.
Incidents on the white flag lap will be treated as
if a caution were displayed.
21. No laps will be scored for cars that cut through
22. Heat race starting position will be determined
by drawing numbers upon registation, or by
accumulative point system.
23. Speedway officials reserve the right to
temperarily change a car number to avoid
24. CAR NUMBERS: Numbers must be a minimum of 18"
high on both sides of the car and on the top.
25. TIES: In the event of ties or dead heat
finishes,or place of finish undetermined by track
officials, the questioned places of places will be
combined and divided.
26. All cars must be self-starting.
27. No nitrous oxide in any classes or computer
28. All cars are subject to weight check or
inspection by track officials at any time.
29. All cars required to weigh after a race must go
to the scales immediately.
30. WEIGHT CATEGORY: If car incurs a weight loss
during and event and or before it reached the scales
at the end of an event and does not weigh enough it
is subject to automatic penalties or
disqualification. The ONLY exception will be body
parts lost during the race may be added. All ballast
weight must be bolted or secured at all times. Any
car winning feature must not be touched until it
arrives at the scales. If a car requires assistance
to scales, official must be present to supervise
assistance. Driver must accompany car to the scales.
Must have weight displayed on right front fender or
hood. Car must exit off turn 1 unless official
assistance is required, when reporting to the
31. All cars must have a hook for lifting purposes,
both front and rear.
32. No rear view mirror or radio in any division
unless otherwise stated.
33. Minimum 4" ground clearance in all classes.
34. Any change in car or driver after completion of
qualifications, qualification or heat race will
result in car being placed in the rear of the next
event for that division.
35. Cars with minor rule infractions may be
penalized by adding extra weight for
36. Under no circumstances driver can get out their
car; unless on fire or upside down, unless cleared
by track official. $300 FINE if you do. Has to be
paid before you can compete at any event after
37. Any crew member or spectator that comes onto the
track during any race procedures will be fined $500
and must pay fine before returning to any race
event, unless they’re a family member or paramedic
if an accident has occurred.
A. Yellow Flag-Everyone slow down to a safe speed
and follow the car you were behind the last green
lap. You will be lined up on the track where you
were running when the yellow flag was thrown, not
the position you are now in.
B. Red Flag-This means danger, stop as quickly as
possible. Do not pass the flagman with the flag
displayed. The cars will again be lined up as they
were running in the last green flag lap.
C. Black Flag-This means pull into the pits.
D. Lap Flag-Blue with yellow stripes is displayed to
cars being lapped. Lapped cars must allow lead cars
E. White Flag-This flag signals one(1) more lap to
F. Green Flag-This flag will start the race. Cars
may begin when the green flag falls and not before.
G. Checkered Flag-This flag means that the race is